Risk Identification is the process of identifying potential causes for risks to take necessary steps to reduce their damaging effects. Risk identification can be applied in any sphere, but means different things depending on the industry and the nature of risks. A good example would be an amusement park: they'll perform risk analysis on rides before opening for business, and every day thereafter, so they can give guest a safe and enjoyable experience.
In order to use an icon you must attribute iconrex, if you didn't give us any credit we will take legal action!! Note:- Link must be clickable.
How to attribute it?Icon made by [icon link] from iconrex.com
Our License Allows you to use the content:
- For commercial and personal projects
- On digital or printed media
- For an unlimited number of times, continuously
- From anywhere in the world
- With modifications or to create derivative works