Be aware of the difference between negative feedback, and constructive criticism. The thumbs down icon lets you know that someone has given you bad feedback on your product or service, the two-thumbs up icon is for when they thought it was great. Trust buyers to maintain their integrity, just like they would trust sellers not to take advantage of them if they give good feedback in spite of a bad purchase experience.
In order to use an icon you must attribute iconrex, if you didn't give us any credit we will take legal action!! Note:- Link must be clickable.
How to attribute it?Icon made by [icon link] from iconrex.com
Our License Allows you to use the content:
- For commercial and personal projects
- On digital or printed media
- For an unlimited number of times, continuously
- From anywhere in the world
- With modifications or to create derivative works