Aviation icons have been around as long as there has been aviation. The symbols found on airplanes, airports and roads world-wide are a reaction to the Western cultural norms that have dominated air travel since World War I. Airplane icons vary from country to country, adopting different qualities from their national cultures. They're an early form of branding for aviation companies and airlines and they represent the local industries' contributions to international trade and tourism.
In order to use an icon you must attribute iconrex, if you didn't give us any credit we will take legal action!! Note:- Link must be clickable.
How to attribute it?Icon made by [icon link] from iconrex.com
Our License Allows you to use the content:
- For commercial and personal projects
- On digital or printed media
- For an unlimited number of times, continuously
- From anywhere in the world
- With modifications or to create derivative works